Join local water harvesting and permaculture expert Avery Ellis for a full weekend of hands-on practice with essential water systems techniques. Participants will learn:
- How to create earthworks and catchment basins in the landscape
- Calculate the proper size of the system
- Explore passive irrigation strategies, subsurface drains, and rain barrels
- Discuss the current rainwater laws in Colorado
- Install several rainwater strategies in one weekend
With the growing season upon us, this is a perfect opportunity to revamp your home or business systems and change the way you use water on your site!
Lunch is provided both days. Please wear comfortable clothes to work in and get dirty.