What do I get as a member?
- You’ll get member discounts on our own courses and workshops, as well as those of many of our affiliated partners
- You’ll have access to exclusive curated articles, videos and other resources, available on a password-protected page of this site
- You’ll receive support for your permaculture projects from local permaculture experts
- You’ll have the ability to vote on key DPG decisions such as board members, monthly themes and program priorities
- Most importantly, you’ll become part of the network of permaculturalists on the Front Range dedicated to making our home a better place.
And these are just the beginning: we’ll be continuing to roll out new DPG member benefits over the next several months – stay tuned!
Do I have to live in Denver to join?
No! Although DPG’s programs and services are tailored to residents of the greater Denver area, membership is open to anybody that is interested in learning more about permaculture and supporting the permaculture movement. One caveat: in order to have voting privileges, you must live, own property, run a business, or work for a business in the greater Denver area (inside the 470 beltway).
Do I need a Permaculture Design Certificate (PDC) to join?
Nope. Permaculture is something that everyone can take advantage of, regardless of what training they’ve received. While we encourage anybody interested to take a PDC, having a design certificate is by no means a requirement for becoming part of the guild community.
How much does a membership cost?
The base rate for DPG membership is $6 per month, or $60 per year. However, we recognize that not all members of our community are able to afford this rate. That’s why we’ve set up the DPG FairShare program to ensure that all Denver residents have access to the same high-quality resources, information and training. Can’t afford the standard rate right now? Apply for a DPG FairShare membership here!