COURSE PRICE – OVERVIEW
Cost includes 112 hour course, lunch each class day, lodging and meals for first weekend retreat, and Permaculture Design Certificate.
Become a Denver Permaculture Guild Member now to be eligible for the Member discount.
Registration deadline September 1st.
- Early Bird (before June 2): $950 for DPG Members, $1100 for general public
- Regular Price (June 3 – September 1): $1200 for DPG Members, $1350 for general public
- Full tuition – One-time payment of entire tuition by September 1 to secure your spot in the course.
- Payment plan: 3 month – Divide tuition total by 3, and DPG will charge your credit card monthly, a total of 3 times starting today. Start your payment plan before September 1 to secure your spot in the course.
- Payment plan: 6 month – Divide tuition total by 6, and DPG will charge your credit card monthly, a total of 6 times starting today. Start your payment plan before September 1 to secure your spot in the course.
- Pay it Forward: If you have the means, please consider signing up at one of our suggested elevated tuition levels. In alignment with the Fair Share ethic of permaculture, those with more financial flexibility can help fund scholarships and improve the diversity and accessibility of our programming.
- A limited number of scholarship positions are available; that application can be found here.
REFUND POLICY: Refunds are available before September 15th. 10% of any payment is non-refundable because of administration fees. (Example: A refund request for a $950 Early Bird tuition would result in $855 refunded) All tuition is non-refundable after September 15th.